Dear Valued Staff and Community Members of the Parchment School District,
Public participation and transparency are important elements in the search for the next Superintendent of Schools. The Parchment Board of Education needs your help in creating a Candidate Profile which will be used to identify applicants who may be a great fit. Here is how you can help:
1. Attend a Face-to-Face Meeting on Wednesday, July 27, 2022
Michigan Association of School Boards (MASB) Consultant Mark Dobias will be on site at the District Administration Office (520 N. Orient Street). The meeting schedule is as follows:
• 1:00-1:45 p.m. – Central Office Staff
• 2:00-2:45 p.m. – District Administration
• 3:00-3:45 p.m. – Teachers
• 4:00-4:45 p.m. – Support Staff
• 5:30-6:30 p.m. – Parents/Community Members
2. Attend a Zoom Meeting on Thursday, July 28, 2022
You may provide your input in a virtual format with MASB Consultant Mark Dobias. If you have technical issues, please feel free to contact Mark Dobias at 269.532.0543.
• 5:00-5:45 p.m. – Any Parchment Staff Member
Link: Staff Member Zoom Link with Consultant
• 6:00-6:45 p.m. – Parents/Community Members
Link: Parent/Community Member Zoom With Consultant
3. Complete an Anonymous Online Survey
The anonymous survey only takes about 10 minutes to complete. It will be available through Wednesday, August 3, 2022.
• Link: Survey
Once the Candidate Profile is created the job posting will be finalized. Individuals may apply through the month of August. Following the application period, the Board will conduct interviews with the intention that a new superintendent will be identified by the end of September.
Thank you for your continued support of the children of our district.
The Parchment School District Board of Education