Forms & Reports
The 2018-19 Annual Report includes:
1. Cover Letter
2. District Level Data Report including information on
- District Overview
- School Improvement Plan
- Parent Involvement
3. State Combined Data Reports including information on
- Student Assessment Data
- AYP Data
- Teacher Quality Data
- NAEP Results
Building Level Annual Reports
Building Level Emergency Drills
House Bill 4713, sponsored by state Rep. Joe Graves, updates the types of drills schools must conduct and requires school districts to post documentation of completed safety drills on their websites within 30 days of completion. The detailed reports must remain online for at least three years.
Under the new law, any school that operates any of grades Kindergarten to 12 must conduct at least:
- Five fire drills per school year. Three of which must take place by December 1.
- Two tornado safety drills per school year. One of which must take place in March.
- Three lockdown drills per school year, including security measures appropriate to an emergency "such as the release of hazardous material or the presence of a potentially dangerous individual on or near the premises." At least one of the drills must take place by December 1 and at least one after January 1.
It's also important to note that schools are required to conduct at least one of the above-listed drills during lunch, recess, or at another time when a significant number of students are present, but not in classrooms.
Lastly, a list of all scheduled drill days must be provided to the county emergency management coordinator by September 15.
The legislation was a recommendation of the multi-agency School Safety Workgroup the governor convened to review best practices and policies of safe school plans.
HB 4713, which is now Public Act 12 of 2014, took effect July 1, 2014
|Application for Building Use (PDF)||This form enables you to request use of a Parchment School District facility for a particular event.|
|Medication Prescriber/Parent Authorization Form (PDF)||This form gives Parchment School District to administer medicine to students at school. Note: Schools require parent/guardian to bring medicine in its original container.|
|Request for Transportation of Students to School-Related Events (PDF)||This form must be sent to the Director of Operations for approval. Transportation requests must be made at least 2 weeks in advance.|