Community Hall of Fame
Parchment's Community Hall of Fame is made up of Parchment High School graduates and community members who were or are athletes, teachers, staff members, coaches or community members that have made significant contributions to Parchment High School.
Please join us on Friday, February 23, 2018 for the induction of the 6th class into the Parchment Community Hall of Fame. The evening will begin at 5:00 p.m. with a reception for the inductees in the lobby. Induction will be between the girls and boys basketball games. This class includes Chad Kroeze, Class of 64, Dr. James Carter, class of 1965, Anne Blatchford, Class of 78, Greg Kelley, Class of 87 and W. Craig Misner, former Parchment Superintendent (1990-2000). Please plan to join us for this festive evening.
Contact: If you would like additional information about Parchment's Community Hall of Fame, you may email or follow it on Facebook.
Community Hall of Fame 2017
The following people will be inducted on January 27, 2017 in the gym at Parchment High School. This ceremony will occur between the girls and boys basketball game.
- Kirk Anderson - Class of 1969
- Dexter Bell - Class of 1966
- Michelle Cross - Class of 1992
- Ken Lanphear - Class of 1971
- Steve McFadden - Class of 1977
- Jack Minckler - Class of 1964
- Mike O'Connor - Teacher, Coach, Principal and Superintendent
Community Hall of Fame 2016
The following people will be inducted on February 12, 2016 in the gym at Parchment High School. This ceremony will occur between the girls' and the boys' basketball game.
- Gary Bishop - Gary started out as a student teacher in Parchment and never left. He worked for the school district for over 30 years as a teacher, tennis coach and building principal. He received the USTA Starfish Award. Read more about Gary. (PDF)
- Amos Cook II - lettered in baseball and football. During his 4 "year high school career he pitched 2 perfect games, shared in 1 no-hitter and lost only 2 pitching decisions. Read more about Amos. (PDF)
- Mark Hanson - played football, basketball and baseball for Parchment, and was a team captain for both sports. Read more about Mark. (PDF)
- Robert B. Heasley - Robert has served the Parchment community for more than 30 years. During that time he served as a member of the Parchment City Commission, Mayor of Parchment and trustee for the Parchment Community Library. Read more about Robert. (PDF)
- Carol Myers - Carol received varsity letters in basketball, volleyball and softball. She received a full athletic scholarship to play basketball for Michigan State University and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics. Read more about Carol. (PDF)